The NGA is primarily designed to host Rhythmic and Artistic Gymnastics at competition level. The Arena has the ability to stretch from 5,000 to 9,000 seats, depending on the size and the nature of the event it would be hosting. A very impressive design has been implemented on the seats that retract in and out of the arena floor to provide required seating for the event. With this technology the Arena can be large and grand to host big events, and small and intimate for smaller events such as Rhythmic Gymnastics.
Scope of Works:
- Network Based Public Announcement System
- Press Conference Room AV Systems
- Professional Visual System
- Broadcasting System Infrastructure
- Portable Sound System for trainings